SALARIED GP(s) – Flexible up to 8 sessions per week
The Malthouse Surgery is a long established friendly, supportive, democratic large GMS teaching practice located in Abingdon on Thames, 8 miles south of Oxford. Centre of town location, easy access to local amenities, including banks, coffee shops, supermarkets etc. or stay in at lunch time and use our in house exercise room.
We are always looking to recruit enthusiastic, motivated GPs who are excellent communicators, decision makers and team players with a patient-centred approach, and can offer:
- Flexible start/finish times and session numbers
- Salaried GP contract terms
- Salary p.a. per session negotiable depending on experience and skills
- Experienced team of GP Partners and salaried GPs
- Advanced nursing team
- Clinical pharmacist, physiotherapist, social prescriber, visiting para medic & mental health nurse practitioner services already in place
You will be expected to undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working within primary care, ensuring the delivery of appropriate and evidence-based healthcare.
Informal enquiries, including a visit to the surgery are welcome. Please contact David Ridgway, Practice Manager, Malthouse Surgery, Abingdon, OX14 3JY. Tel: 01235 468860 Email: email@example.com